[Koha] Git and Koha v3.0.4

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed Oct 28 07:51:58 NZDT 2009

I am trying to use git to update an install on a development box before
we go to the production server. Today I started a directory for the koha
clone on my development box. The directory is kohaclonetest

When I use git to download a clone I end up with version 3.00.01.061. I
have one branch called master.

I then issue the command:

git checkout -b stable304 v3.00.04

I am now in branch stable304

I issue the following commands:

perl Makefile.PL --prev-install-log
/usr/share/koha/misc/koha-install-log

make

make test

make upgrade

So far, so good. Now we should be required to update the koha database.
When we navigate to http://localhost:8080 <http://localhost:8080/>  we
are presented with the regular login screen, no required database
updates. When we go into the koha staff side the version is still
showing 3.00.01.061.

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.

This email has been scanned using Webroot Email Security.