[Koha] Fwd: Some research you may be interested in

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Wed Oct 28 04:39:45 NZDT 2009

That survey is waaay toooo long and detailed, and many questions are asked in the negative, for example:

If you weren't going to do objective X, and you wanted to lie about your answer, what wouldn't your answer be?

I demand a redesign, a discussion period of 60 days, followed by a parliamentary evaluation, and a resubmission containing only one question: "How's your library tech support?".

Greg

Sorry: I guess I'm feeling rascally (sp?) today. I'll just go away now.