[Koha] Location Code Icons in OPAC Details Page

Bibliotecario Casa Balthasar bibliotecacb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:00:40 NZDT 2009

Hi all, I recently associated some icons with the authorized values our
library uses for various location codes using the staff client,
'Administration>Authorized Values...etc'.  I'd like for them to appear on
the OPAC details page as a visual cue for the users.  I noted pretty
quickly, however, that this wasn't enough to get them to display.  I'd
hoped, with my very limited knowledge of html and such, to be able to more
or less cut and paste from another instance of the same sort of thing and
then to make the necessary changes, but between the XSL templates that are
Greek to me and the opac-detail.tmpl that seems to make reference to it
(specifically around line 264 for the location code), I have to admit that
I'm feeling pretty helpless about my prospects for moving ahead in this
regard.  Is there some relatively easy add or edit that I could perform on
the template files, or would it be better to give up until ?  The version of
Koha I'm working on is 3.00.01 (and yes, I know we should upgrade... though
if upgrading would rectify this problem I'd be quite happy to hear about
it).

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

--
Patrick Redmon
Librarian