[Koha] New and creative error

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Tue Oct 27 10:12:07 NZDT 2009

I am seeing a new error. Actually, I have seen the error message before,
but now I am stumped.

When I go to the staff side on Koha 3.00.04 I get the following error:

production mode - trapped fatal error

production mode - trapped fatal error

Checking the error log reveals the following:

[Mon Oct 26 15:05:41 2009] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] [Mon Oct 26
15:05:41 2009] mainpage.pl: NO
/koha/bbmkoha/intranet/cgi-bin/kohaversion.pl at
/koha/bbmkoha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 203.

I checked and the kohaversion.pl does exist in the proper location.

Any suggestions?

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.

This email has been scanned using Webroot Email Security.