[Koha] Final Results for Koha Foundation Options

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 27 04:51:47 NZDT 2009

I believe, if I am interpreting the results correctly (and I qualify here that my statistics background is quite limited), that HLT is the top choice for a foundation to ally with right now, and SPI is the second choice.

In the long term, forming a Koha-specific foundation is the top choice.  I'm not too clear on what the second choice would be (either forming a more general open source foundation, or staying allied with HLT, perhaps?).

Someone with better statistics analysis skills should probably confirm this before we start taking action, but that's what it looks like to me.

Cheers,

Ian Walls
Systems Integration Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Libraries