[Koha] koha.org future (was: Liblime, Koha, BibLibre and FLOSS)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Oct 24 02:03:58 NZDT 2009

Kyle Hall a écrit :
>> The very thing we should avoid is grandfathering, meaning exempting,
>> anyone from the rules. Any rules worth having are rules which should be
>> applied equally to all.
>>
> As long as Liblime is the only entity with complete control over
> koha.org, that's not going to happen.

You get a point here. We can't even access download.koha.org, we can't
modify anything on koha.org, except if a company that has left the
community decide to accept or do the changes we want.
The next question is: how could we retrieve some control over koha.org?
the short answer here is = we can't.
The next question is: what do we do now?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com