[Koha] Final Decision Time: Koha Foundation Options

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Thu Oct 22 22:16:05 NZDT 2009

Remember to vote for your choices in the final Koha foundation forming
election before the poll closes on the 25th.

Turnout in the final Koha foundation forming election is lower than in the
previous preliminary poll at this point.  This is the poll which
determines our actual choice.  The previous poll was more of survey to
discover interests and inform the process of how to conduct the final
election.

The links to the ballot are as follows.

English:
http://opensource.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=88794&lang=en
French:
http://opensource.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=88794&lang=fr

Pages linked from the Koha Wiki foundation forming options page, short
link http://bit.ly/4AjYin , and discussions which we have had on the Koha
mailing lists should inform you of the options.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003