[Koha] Help installing Koha on a Windows box

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:06:19 NZDT 2009

You may want to forward your original error message post to the Windows list
koha-win32 at lists.koha.org. It's not a very active list, though, and the
advice the earlier poster gave you is very often echoed there.

I don't have any current Koha install right now and my earlier Windows
install was on Vista, where it installed without a hitch. Sorry for the
general lack of helpfulness, but good luck.

--Betsy Law