[Koha] Linking Bibs to Authorities

Andrea Schurr Andrea-Schurr at utc.edu
Thu Oct 22 02:22:18 NZDT 2009

You all have been so helpful that I'm back for more.  My batch load for Bibs and Authorities is working now, Yay!  But, now I need to link them to each other.  I'm running tests now.  But, ultimately I hope to load ~500,000 bib records which link to ~300,000 authority records, so getting this piece working is kind of important.

When I try to run the link_bibs_to_authorities script, I get the following:

koha at Koha3:~/kohaclone$ export KOHA_CONF=/home/koha/koha-dev/etc/koha-conf.xml
koha at Koha3:~/kohaclone$ export PERL5LIB=/home/koha/koha-dev
koha at Koha3:~/kohaclone$ misc/link_bibs_to_authorities.pl
Can't locate object method "new_from_bib_field" via package "C4::Heading" (perhaps you forgot to load "C4::Heading"?) at C4/Biblio.pm line 443.
koha at Koha3:~/kohaclone$

I'm using Koha 3.0

It seems like I'm not the only newbie out here asking a lot of questions - thanks to all the experts for helping us out :-)

-Andrea

--
Andrea Schurr
Web Technology Librarian and ILS Manager
Email: Andrea-Schurr at utc.edu