[Koha] (no subject)

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:58:54 NZDT 2009

Ah yeah - that's one of the key things I promote when I teach open
source - that the data is yours!! Unlike with the proprietary options
where you can't get anything out.

As for the new code - it has been in Koha's HEAD version for a while
now - I can't remember the patch number or who wrote it - but see
attached - it's a simple tool that lets you clean our the reservoir
for free.

Nicole