[Koha] Sort batch label items by barcode

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sun Oct 18 05:27:34 NZDT 2009

Hi Amir,

2009/10/17 Amir Seni <amirseni at gmail.com>:
> Hello all,
> I'm using koha 3.03 and i've been printing labels, however the items are
> sorted by record number or order of selection which is cumbersome if there
> are a lot of records. I would like to sort by barcode number instead of
> record number.
>
> Any ideas?

Presently batches are sorted by labels_batches.label_id. The ability
to select alternate indexes to sort in would not be too hard to add,
but would take some code work. Feel free to open an enhancement
request at http://bugs.koha.org and vote for it and/or offer
sponsorship for it. Perhaps there are others who would like to see
this feature who would be willing to co-sponsor.

Kind Regards,
Chris