[Koha] KOHA and computer reservation software

Adrea Lund adrea at moablibrary.org
Sat Oct 17 06:56:21 NZDT 2009

Hello,  (I'm posting this to more than one KOHA list - sorry if you get multiple copies)

I work at the Grand County Public Library is Moab, UT.  We are a Liblime customer and we have been using KOHA in our library since May 2009.  We would like to know if there are any libraries that are using computer reservation software integrated with KOHA to manage patron sessions on their public computers.  Please email my library director - Carrie Valdes at carrie at moablibrary.org with information about what you are using and what level of pc management it provides.  If you are not currently doing this, but would like to be and you are interested in this as a development project please let us know.  We've been told about a very basic open source computer reservation software option, and we are also considering non-open source products like the reservation software from Envisionware.
I'm getting ready to leave on vacation until Nov. 2nd and I will have unreliable email access while I'm gone. So, please direct emails to my library director until November.

Thank you so much for your help!
Adrea

Adrea Lund
Head of Adult Services