[Koha] Amazon cover images on OPAC, not on staff search?

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Thu Oct 15 10:54:22 NZDT 2009

Hi Owen, thanks for replying.

Some work, some don't. I'm baffled.

Examples, from a recent batch, all have cover images on Amazon.ca (our
local Amazon flavour), and on Amazon.com

When evil rules, 9780312947750.
Added with both 13 and 10 digit ISBNs in 020, with the 13 digit one
first. Later edited to have the 10 digit one first. No cover in staff
search, cover works in OPAC.

Faces of evil, 9781933893068.
Added with both 13 and 10 digit ISBNs in 020, first with the 13 digit
one first. Cover works fine in staff search, no cover in OPAC.
Edited so the 10 digit ISBN is in the first 020, now the opposite
applies - OPAC has the cover, staff search does not.

River of darkness, 9780143171003. Has only one ISBN, cover image works
in both OPAC and staff search.

Real world, 9780307387486. Has only one ISBN, image does not appear in
either OPAC or staff search.

This disproves the theory on the list that Amazon only matches on the 10
digit ISBN.

Any ideas, anyone?
Our catalogue is at http://192.168.1.122

Agnes