[Koha] First things first for a Koha foundation

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:09:14 NZDT 2009

I believe one of the primary reasons for a foundation is to hold
trademarks, and handle websites. I don't know how such a proposition
would be able to handle that. You are right, there will never be full
agreement over any important issues. But we try to handle these
situations democratically. I've said it before; I'm sure I won't be
fully satisfied with the results. But I will be satisfied in that I
was able to say my piece, cast my vote, and know that any result is
better than no result. I guess I put my trust in the wisdom of the
crowds ; )

Kyle

> I understand that it will be dificult to get a full agreement all over
> the world. Could we try to find some regional interest groups and grow
> for a worldwide foundation ? In Europe, France and UK have already
> dynamic and interested people. May be we could join to discuss all
> these subjects anywhere in Europe (Lisbon has a good weather...)

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )