[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Oct 13 10:17:31 NZDT 2009

Hi again Ben,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Ben Ide <benide at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>> From the front page of koha.org:
>>
>> "Liblime now has two sets of demo sites available, one for public
>> libraries and one for academic libraries."
>>
>> The link points to: http://www.liblime.com/demos
>
> Which one isn't publicly available version of Koha?  They both look
> like Koha version:      3.01.00.037 to me.

You appear to have overlooked a few differences between the LEK demo
(version 3.01.00.037) and the Koha HEAD (version 3.01.00.061).

LEK has biblios integrated into it, Koha does not
LEK has several improvements to the saved reports section, Koha does not

The list goes on and is actually enumerated in detail here:
http://www.liblime.com/products/koha/koha-solution-comparison for your
better information.

(BTW: the two I mentioned above were verified against a comparison of
the LEK demo (version 3.01.00.037) and a running copy of the current
Koha HEAD (version 3.01.00.061)).

Kind Regards,
Chris