[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:06:27 NZDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Ben Ide <benide at gmail.com> wrote:
> Replies inline..
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Chris Nighswonger
> <cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I think we've gotten off track here a bit.
>>
>> Maybe not too far off. :-) The entire issue with the links devolves to
>> the continued silence by LL to any requests; even those by all
>> standards reasonable.
>
> So, if LibLime promised to make all their code available after
> customer signoff, would this reduce all of this discussion to a
> footnote in Koha's history?  Because this promise has been made on
> more than one occasion.

Whatever happens with the code - the links still need to be fixed -
sorry if I sound like a broken record here - but the demo links on
koha.org do not go to demos of a version of Koha that is available
right now! The only version that is available right now is the one(s)
in the public repositories and those should be the only ones that are
being demoed on the Koha.org site - all others can be demoed on the
sites of those who wrote them.  For me, this is not an LL issue - or
an LEK issue - it's a Koha issue - we need demos of Koha up on
Koha.org - plain and simple.