[Koha] Contents of koha-zebra-daemon and koha-zebraqueue-daemon

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 05:21:51 NZDT 2009

Both the koha-zebra-daemon and zebra-queue-daemon file in /etc/init.d were empty.

Is that by design, e.i. should I do that or is that accidental?

It is never mentioned anywhere that code should be entered at
installation, and I am still more of a librarian than a programmer...
or, entering code myself has proven unsuccessful so far.

Maybe somebody could send the code that should be in there?

Sorry if this isn't a too bright question, I am just at a loss right now.

Marty