[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:49:00 NZDT 2009

I think we've gotten off track here a bit.  The original message from
Owen called for the links to demos on Koha.org to go to Koha demos -
not LEK demos.  A request that makes perfect sense.  The fact that LEK
code may eventually be released to the world, doesn't come into play
here.  The fact is that links to LEK demos on the Koha.org site are
misleading and imply that the code is available to all for download
now.

I for one was not ignoring what Josh said earlier - I was stating - as
others were - that the links to demos on the official Koha.org website
should go to the open source, freely available, version of Koha - not
a company specific version of Koha that you have to pay in order to
get.

Nicole