[Koha] Zebra indexing problem of unimarc file

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:05:34 NZDT 2009

Giulio Bonanome a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to install Koha 3.0.3 to my debian lenny machine for
> testing purpose. The installation goes fine, but i've a lot of problem
> with the indexing of files.
> I have a .mrc file in UNIMARC that I try to import with
> bulkmarcimport.pl <http://bulkmarcimport.pl>, BUT ......here my output:
>

> 19:26:44-08/10 zebraidx(14400) [warn] Record didn't contain match
> fields in (bib1,Local-number)

This is the line interesting:
Local-Number should be in 001 or in 090$a or in 999$a depending on your
configuration.

check out that 999$a is indexed as Local-number in your record.abs
might not be the case.
If it is not then add that line to your record abs :
melm 999$a Local-number:n
Should work

btw record.abs stands in
path_to_koha_etc/zebradb/marc_defs/unimarc/biblios/record.abs

Hopes that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT