[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Oct 10 04:08:01 NZDT 2009

> I had missed the statement where LibLime admitted to forking; last news I caught they
> were still denying the fork.

LibLime's official statements deny that LEK is a fork. However, other
statements indicate that LibLime reserves the right to refuse to
integrate into LEK patches to the official version of Koha (patches
approved by a release manager) which LibLime doesn't want.

It is a fork as long there is no or incomplete integration between the
two versions. As long as LibLime's stated intentions continue to point
to LEK being a distinct version, a LEK demo should not be linked to
from koha.org.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer