[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:29:56 NZDT 2009

I'm with Owen on this - this isn't a political issue - it's a
practical one.  If someone visits the Koha demos and then downloads
Koha based on them, we're going to get a bunch of questions on list
and IRC about features we know nothing about.  Also, from a
documentation manager's point of view, I don't want people thinking I
didn't document something I was supposed to.  When you visit koha.org
you should see Koha demos, when you visit OPALS' site you should get
OPAL and when you visit LibLime you can see the LEK demos.  Makes
perfect sense to me.

Nicole