[Koha] Some records not searchable

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Thu Oct 8 12:37:46 NZDT 2009

We have noticed that in both bulk imports and day to day cataloguing,
Zebra will occasionally ignore a record for no reason we can see. Our
solution has been to schedule a full zebra reindex overnight, from cron.
So far, this seems to have mopped up all the ones the original indexing
skipped.

Agnes

--

Agnes Rivers-Moore