[Koha] Add item error

Brenner, Martin martin.brenner at whitfieldschool.org
Tue Oct 6 06:01:23 NZDT 2009

Hello all,

I noticed in the archives that someone else has had this problem. I
can add a MARC record, but when I try to add an item associated with
it on my new 3.00.03 Koha install on Ubuntu 9.04 I get the following
error:

Can't call method "append_fields" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/MARC/File/SAX.pm line 92.
 at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/MARC/File/SAX.pm line 92

Bug number 3520 was opened and a patch was made. My question is, How
do I get and/or apply this patch?

Sorry if this is a simple question. I am new to Koha and the set-up.

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Martin Brenner
Head Librarian