[Koha] (no subject)

Faisal Khaled arizonaa at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:59:05 NZDT 2009

hello there

I have developed a database using Koha. It is a great
system, easy to use, and powerful.

I need to add a feature to the system , but I am not a programmer.

I need someone to do this for me and I am willing to pay for
all the work.

 What I want to do is
this:

1-control the access to the OPAC, I want only authorize
people with password to access the OPAC.

2- I want to have a panel for adding new users and create
passwords for them,

3- I want to know how many time does a user access the
system,

4- I have PDF files with full text articles in the database,
I want to be able to know how many PDF file have been downloaded by each users.

here is my email if you interested:

ali at alshowaish.com

best regard

Ali