[Koha] Way to search by acqdate in opac?

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Oct 1 16:58:22 NZDT 2009

I can limit by so many other things in the opac is there a way to limit my
search say acqdate > 7/1/2009? or something similar?

I see part of this search in the "most popular" - opac-topissues.pl - but I
don't want top issues, I want just most recent.

I was able to use some of this in the URL to limit, but I had to have a
search query.

top issues URL

I can do -

and get a list of EVERYTHING at that 134 branch - is there a way to combine
these 2 functions to say all "new items" in the last 3 months for branch