No subject

Wed Nov 11 03:01:06 NZDT 2009

of you who might want to stay with someone rather than stay at a
hotel. Also, if this means you _can_ come due to the cash saving or
otherwise miss out, then that's great. I figure a format of:

  * Your Name (approx. place you live) [other info]
    * details of accommodation on offer - ?
    * ... - ?

I've put myself down, some details about what I might have to offer
(subject to change I'm afraid, gotta check with my flatmate) so if
anyone needs a place to stay in Wellington during KohaCon2010, just
put your name where the question marks are.

Maybe we also need a list underneath for people who _want_
accommodation but there isn't anything suitable at the present time.

Cheers,
Andy

--
contact: Andrew Chilton