[Koha] Koha Items Issue

Koller Wolfgang wolfgang.koller at NHM-WIEN.AC.AT
Mon Nov 30 20:00:05 NZDT 2009

Hi all!

Good news, I was able to solve the problem. Actually it seems as if there are problems with the latest HTML::Template::Pro implementation. I've now installed version 0.70 of H:T:P and applied the template patch for opac-detail.tmpl ( http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=3c7df59d40649217decf86ec153d064d242adcea ).

Now everything works fine, and I even managed to create the authorities I need :).

Thanks a lot for the help!
Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Wolfgang

________________________________

Von: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz im Auftrag von Koller Wolfgang
Gesendet: Fr 27.11.2009 09:59
An: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Betreff: Re: [Koha] Koha Items Issue

Dear Adara,

I'm running Koha Version 3.00.04 (AFAIK the latest version). The OS in an openSUSE 11.1, I followed the instructions in the wiki ( http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0 <https://service.nhm-wien.ac.at/go/http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0>  ).

The Search and Display works fine in the Staff Client, the Search itself (and the result list) also works fine in the OPAC interface, only when I click on the entry I get a 404 and the errors in the koha-opac-error.log file.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply, I will take a look at the page you provided!

Regards,
Wolfgang