No subject

Wed Nov 11 03:01:06 NZDT 2009

However, I only get a box with a header that says "Active Settings",
under which appear:
Layout: No Layout Specified: Select a Label Layout
Template: No Template Specified: Select a Label Template
Batch: Create a new batch
(All text after : appears in red)

I cannot do anything with this, if I try to create a new layout or template it will not save anything. And if I click on Select a label Layout, nothing happens either.
A google search did not find any similar problems. Logs are rather empty.
Any hints are welcome!

I am running koha 3.00.04.019 on Linux Debian

Marty

http://www.flickr.com/gift/
--0-2015432202-1259548955=:64202

--0-2015432202-1259548955=:64202--