[Koha] KUDOS online Discussion

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Wed Nov 25 06:01:23 NZDT 2009

Reasonable membership dues, for either individuals or libraries, are supported here at our library, and I'm sure my director would give it positive consideration. I have my ALA membership paperwork tacked to the board in front of me, and I see we're paying $106 yearly for ALA ($40) + LITA ($60) for me, and I've only ever been to one LITA conference. I suspect some many tech people aren't high enough in the food chain to make it to ALA conferences. Just some of my random pre-2 Dec comments.

The same comment also holds true for whatever organization might come from the nascent "Koha-HLT" effort.

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506