[Koha] Overdue Notice problems

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:57:46 NZDT 2009

Thanks for that link. It was helpful.

I did make the rules for a branch other than the default branch. Now the
script does not show any error message. But the mail is not dispatched
either. The templates are all looking good and so is the crontab. I think I
am having a problem with the mail protocol.

What are the requirements to send a mail from KOHA to the Partons for
overdue notices???

I am using my Evolution Mail Client for sending and receiving mails. I hope
that's enough. If not....please suggest me what to do next.

Thank you.

--
Nitesh Rijal
BE IT