[Koha] New Addition to Wiki: (Ubuntu) Linux Based Bootable WebKiosk

Christopher Hyde chyde at EBPL.org
Fri Nov 20 06:26:55 NZDT 2009

East Brunswick Library(NJ) and Princeton Public Library(NJ) have worked together to develop a Ubuntu Linux/Firefox Kiosk, utilizing the Brooklyn Museum devoleped OpenKiosk extension.  We has directions so others may customise and use it.  We have posted this documentation to the Koha Wiki here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=ubuntu_9.04_based_opac_kiosk

Of specific note to Koha users is the fact that the Reset Button to give the user the option of securely logging out before the session resets.  Otherwise, clicking the back button after a user has logged out will actually allow people to access the previously logged in users session/information!