[Koha] Can't create new (empty) Biblio in Koha 2.2.9

Trevor Namondwe vor79 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:35:11 NZDT 2009

Hi,

I have been using Koha 2.2.9 for windows since last year. Suddenly, I can't create a new biblio because when I click on "add bibliographic record and go to items" I find that the new record has been added to the last record I created. For example if the title for the previous title is "energy in context" and the new title is "scientific eye" then the new record has a title "energy in context|scientific eye" and the Biblio number is for "energy in context".

When I tried to edit the item, I find that the record has repeated fields e.g. two 245 fields. All the new information is added to the existing record.

I hope I am making sense. If not I will be glad to elaborate or even add a screen shot.

Please help me.

Trevor