[Koha] Zebra indexing question

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Thu Nov 19 11:22:09 NZDT 2009

The first batch of records (500) went in with no errors. The second
batch of 500 went in and generated the errors. The permissions and
ownership did not change.

The ownership WAS root and permissions were read/write. I changed the
permissions on the files to 766 and owner/group to Koha.

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org