[Koha] LDAP Authentication problem

brunomarques at dri.cefetmg.br brunomarques at dri.cefetmg.br
Thu Nov 19 06:17:17 NZDT 2009

Hello,

I've been trying to make a Koha installation integrated with my
openLDAP server, the installation went fine but I've come across 2
problems against the LDAP authentication, using password comparison I
can't authenticate if the password is using anything other than CLEAR
(in my case I need to use passwords using CRYPT), trying to use
binding authentication every user I try to use can't connect, using
tshark to monitor the connections on my koha server I can see that my
request to bind is successful but I always receive "LDAP
compareResponse(3) insufficientAccessRights" message. The method I
used to configured is the one described in
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:ldap&s[]=ldap.

Thanks for help,

Bruno Marques

--
Esta mensagem foi enviada pelo CEFET-Mail
www.cefetmg.br

--
Sistema de Antivirus do CEFET-MG:
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e