[Koha] Koha 3.00 on UBUNTU 9.04 (LIVE CD)

Mohamed Megahed mr_megahed at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:49:24 NZDT 2009

Thanks to you and I will try it

thnks again

From: rijal.it at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:43:22 -0800
Subject: Re: [Koha] Koha 3.00 on UBUNTU 9.04 (LIVE CD)
To: mr_megahed at hotmail.com

just select to boot "Try Ubuntu without any change to my computer"

And once you reach your desktop.....open your browser and type :

http://localhost:8080

That's done

2009/11/16 Mohamed Megahed <mr_megahed at hotmail.com>

Hi
I had done burn it on CD and boot from CD but i did not know what next
after boot from CD did not know the next step
please send me the steps and i will work with it
thnks