[Koha] Fines Calculation not working

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:39:32 NZDT 2009

Hello all.

I did everything as you said. I also changed the fine date to 1 day and
grace period none.

I changed the cron settings for fines.pl from 5min 1hr * * * * to 5min * * *
* *.

What is next I should do???

How do I run cron forcefully right now and make the fines.pl run???

What else do I need to do???

Please Help.

--
Nitesh Rijal