[Koha] Rebuild Zebra and production mode -- trapped fatal error

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Tue Nov 17 12:30:07 NZDT 2009

First, I have seen the production mode - trapped fatal error message
during some testing. We are now working on the production server. The
error, at least when I have seen it, is generated when you try to get
opac details for a biblionumber that doesn't exist. This has been
resolved for us when we load records and rebuild the zebra indexes.

Which brings me to a second thing I would like to share. I have an easy
shell script I created to facilitate the process with no errors. We will
be hosting a second Koha install which is why we are doing some custom
locations for the file directories rather than the default directories.

#!/bin/bash

export PERL5LIB=/koha/bbmkoha/lib/

perl /koha/bbmkoha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.

This email has been scanned using Webroot Email Security.