[Koha] KOHA and fines

Barbara Keef bkeef at windham.lib.me.us
Sat Nov 14 10:36:10 NZDT 2009

We are new to the Koha family. Just learning the ropes. Today we learned
about "Create manual credit" when trying to "pay a partial fine". We know
that this would completely confuse some of our staff, especially if it was
busy at the desk.
We know there is a solution in the horizon (yea!) but in the meantime, has
anyone come up with creative-and-simple ways to handle this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sally Bannen
Adult Services/Cataloging Librarian
Windham Public Library