[Koha] Migrating from Koha 2.2.9 to 3.0.4 has probs

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Nov 12 11:28:44 NZDT 2009

thanks for your reply, Henri.

LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:

> can you tell us whether you are using MARC21 or UNIMARC and which
> record.abs you are using?

MARC21

I think we are using etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/marc21/biblios/record.abs
but it's all Greek to me!

> What is your zebra server telling ?

koha-zebradaemon.err is empty
found in /var/log/koha

> Are you using QueryStemming QueryFuzzy QueryAutoTruncate
> QueryWeightFields ? Try disabling those preferences.

They were all turned on. I have turned them off.
The search still behaves the same, e.g.

* can find books fine

* when search is restricted to a specific branch:

No results match your search for 'kw,wrdl: drame' with limit(s): 'branch:BRIS'

> Maybe Title-cover is not added in your record.abs (which would be
> surprising.)

Title-cover is included.

> Do you have any itemlost set ?
> Are you using Hidelostitems ?