[Koha] problem rebuilding Multiple database at once

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:38:55 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

I' using KOHA 3.0.3 and I'm hosting 10 databases using multiple zebra
servers in it.

Whenever I rebuild my zebra index I need to do the following:

#mysql -u root -p******** -e "use koha0"
#export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha0-conf.xml
#./rebuild_zebra -b -r -w

Again for another database I need to repeat the same process and just change
the koha0  to koha1 and so on.

If I dont do this then the rebuild is only done in the default KOHA
installation.

I have tried with other options like "-a", "-z" and "-x" but none give the
required result.

Is there an easier way to do this thing done???

Please Help.

--
Nitesh Rijal
BE IT