[Koha] OPAC/ Amazon images/ Internet access

Daniel Grobani dgrobani at samuelmerritt.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:18:08 NZDT 2009

Hi Rich,

I took care of the problem of the patron closing the browser by launching
the browser from within this batch file:

:loop
c:\progra~1\intern~1\iexplore
goto loop

Now when a patron closes the browser, it launches again. There's still the
problem of the patron killing the batch file, but that doesn't happen very
often.

Cheers,

Daniel Grobani
System Administrator