[Koha] Naming Practices: Authorized Values & Patron Attributes

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:40:26 NZDT 2009

Okay - the best thing to do is always check the SQL structure (that
said I will update the new manual with this info)

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob_plain;f=installer/data/mysql/kohastructure.sql;hb=HEAD

The link is VARCHAR(10) on patron attribute codes as well as
authorized values.  And when you're writing codes it's good practice
to only have characters and numbers - no symbols.

Nicole