[Koha] Barcodes Scanners

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Wed Nov 4 06:48:23 NZDT 2009

Hi Eric

I emailed the manufacture of the scanner and they confirmed that the Mod 10 uses the checksum character and that I can configure it to ignore the this character but for some reason when I do this now it won't read the regular Code 39 or the Mod 10 barcodes. Have you seen this happen before?

Thanks!
Ed

Edward J. Roche
Network Administrator
Solanco School District
717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"