[Koha] Unable to provide required features

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Nov 3 04:17:10 NZDT 2009

Kohautc <kohautc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Koha error
>
> The following fatal error has occurred:
>
> Unable to provide required features
> Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 27.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line
> 27.
[...]
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 23.

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, we need a bit
more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* The version of koha, mysql and apache (see in About if the admin
interface is displaying for you).

* Any error message (preferred) or precise problem description,
including the name of the program being used (such as the name of the
web browser).  If there's no error on the screen, check any relevant
log files you can find.

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software