[Koha] en / fr for Zebra Indexing during install

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon Nov 2 11:58:54 NZDT 2009

Jesse wrote:

>  From what I understand, that question mainly determines certain rules
> related to character matching, and should be left as en for databases
> that will be used mostly by English-speaking users.

Okay. That's cool and seems unrelated to my indexing problem.

> The error message is caused by an incorrect definition of Local-number
> in /etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/biblios/record.abs; I had to uncomment
> the following line to get indexing working:
>
> melm 090$c     Local-number:w

Yes! Merci bien! Our zebra indexing is now working fine. I also
uncommented the following line in that file:

melm 090$c     Local-number:w

BTW: the file is in

/etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/marc21/biblios/record.abs

Thanks again,
rick welykochy