[Koha] Statistics for Shelving Location and Collection Code

Sharon Moreland smoreland at nekls.org
Thu May 28 02:01:29 NZST 2009

Vicki
You might find this page helpful:
http://www.nexpresslibrary.org/training/reports-training/ < you can
copy/paste most of those statements into Koha.

For ccode/shelving location, it's - just update the 04 to whatever month you
want:
SELECT count(i.biblionumber) as added, i.ccode, i.homebranch, i.location
from items i WHERE YEAR(i.dateaccessioned) = 2009 AND
MONTH(i.dateaccessioned) = 04 GROUP BY i.homebranch,i.ccode,i.location ORDER
BY i.homebranch,i.ccode,i.location asc

For the fancy video version of our suite of monthly stat reports...visit:
http://www.nexpresslibrary.org/category/tutorial/ and scroll down until you
get to the monthly circ videos.

Long live Jing.

Sharon Moreland
NExpress Shared Catalog
Northeast Kansas Library System

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Vicki Teal Lovely <vtl at scls.lib.wi.us>wrote:

> Does anyone know if you can circulation statistics for Shelving Location
> and Collection code by location?  In Koha we may need to use a
> combination of these two codes for display purposes.  This will make it
> difficult to get statistics since there could be many different
> combinations created in the item database.
>
> In Dynix the display function and statistical function are separated.
>
> --
> Vicki Teal Lovely
>
> vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
>
> Software Applications Supervisor