[Koha] Koha authentication against existing LDAP directory

Ben Finney ben+koha at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 22 17:40:12 NZST 2009

Ben Finney <ben+koha at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Proving that LDAP authentication and query is working:

Sorry, I forgot to describe the failure.

When I use the same username and password that worked in the direct LDAP
query, and enter those into the Koha login form, the return page simply
shows the same form with “Error: Invalid username or password”.

> How can I get authentication working with Koha like with other LDAP
> clients?

In particular, without duplicating or storing privileged user
credentials in the Koha configuration.

--
 \     “Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.” —Pablo |
  `\                                                           Picasso |