[Koha] Branch Transfer Limits

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:33:52 NZST 2009

In the System Preferences, set the pref UseBranchTransferLimits to On.
Then set the preference BranchTransferLimitsType to either limit by
Category Code or Item Type. Next go to the Administration home page
and click the link for "Library Transfer Limits" which is now visible.

Hope this helps,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology