[Koha] New site, problems with manuals

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed May 20 23:29:20 NZST 2009

There is a feed for updates to documentation on:
http://koha.org/documentation to the left of the page.  When I finish
traveling I want to try and change the icon to orange so that it
stands out more.

There is also a feed for news: http://koha.org/news

But I'm not seeing one for all pages - that might be a module we can
(and should) add to the site.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime