[Koha] Manual for Configuring Koha's Zebra

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue May 19 20:54:10 NZST 2009

Hi Quanzhong Zhang,

At 09.35 18/05/2009, Quanzhong Zhang wrote:

>I am still encounter the problem "Catalog search No results found".
>Could you kindly tell me some "check point"? Or send me some step by
>step manual for configure Koha's Zebra.

I fact I don't know ho to help you.

I can guess that in your log the crucial point  is

>15:24:48-18/05 zebrasrv(1) [request] Search biblios ERROR 109 1 1+0 RPN
>@attrset Bib-1 @or @or @or @or @or @attr 1=36 @attr 4=1 @attr 6=3 @attr
>9=32 @attr 2=102 java @attr 1=4 @attr 4=1 @attr 6=3 @attr 9=28 @attr
>2=102 java @attr 1=4 @attr 4=1 @attr 9=26 @attr 2=102 java @attr 4=6
>@attr 5=103 @attr 9=16 @attr 2=102 java @attr 4=6 @attr 5=1 @attr 9=14
>@attr 2=102 "java? " @attr 4=6 @attr 9=14 @attr 2=102 java

this is the query with Bib-1 syntax to Zebra (a Z39.50 server).
It report an error (ERROR 109 )

In you install file there is a chapter called 'Configure and start Zebra'
Have you do the instructions ?
Do you use Unimarc or MARC21 ?

Bye

Zeno Tajoli